Get Started Now! Search resale ownerships in …
Search for a Timeshare
Marriott Vacation Club Timeshare Resales & Rentals
Doctor Timeshare is the leading platform in Europe for Buying, Renting and Selling Marriott Timeshares.
When you buy a timeshare with us, you’ll pay the market rate for a timeshare for sale by owner, with no added marketing fees, and if you are interested in selling your timeshare ownership, we never charge an upfront fee to list your timeshare for sale. We do not get paid until you do!
If you’re interested in a little luxury on your next vacation without having to max out your credit card on a Hotel reservation, why not try a timeshare rental instead?
Select the Resort of your choice:
Complete Protection for Buyers and Sellers
We understand many unethical businesses prey on inexperienced timeshare owners and we can understand your scepticism; therefore, we have taken all the risk out of the services we offer.
For your peace of mind and full protection, the funds will be securely placed in an escrow account during the transfer of ownership procedure. CaixaBank services will collect, hold and only disburse funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
What is the Transfer of Ownership Process?
The transfer process takes about 90 days to complete; however, it is essential that we follow legal and company requirements and ensure that both parties are fully protected throughout the procedure.
Marriott Vacation Worldwide (MVW) does the transfer of ownership from their head offices in Florida and the process organised in 5 parts:
- Once agreement is reached between the Buyers and the Sellers, our transaction coordinator will collect all the necessary information for the contract preparation.
- Before the end of the mandatory 14 days’ withdrawal period, we are asking the Buyers to transfer onto the escrow account the full purchase amount. All monies will stay blocked until completion of the transfer of ownership.
- From the moment the funds are placed into the account, the agreements will be sent to Marriott for review, also referred as to “Right of First Refusal” period (ROFR); this typically takes 4 weeks. If Marriott choose to waive their “Right of First Refusal” we can then move on with the procedure and the complete file will then be sent via secured postal mail to MVW in Florida.
- In about another 4 weeks of time, we should receive from MVW a document named Holiday Ownership Transfer Agreement (HOTA). Upon receipt, we will forward it to the Buyers and the Sellers for signatures. This original signed document should be returned to us and after verification we will send it back to MVW in Florida.
- We’ve now reached the final step of the transfer of ownership procedure and we will have to wait another 4 weeks for MVW to complete the transaction. The Buyers will receive to their home address the timeshare ownership certificate(s) and we will wait for their confirmation before releasing the funds to the Sellers.