Commonly Asked Questions
What is the Rental Process?
Our Step-by-Step Vacation Rental Process
The Vacation Rental process is quite simple, however, it is essential that we follow legal requirements and ensure that both parties are fully protected throughout the process.
The Vacation Rental process is thus organised in 5 parts:
- Getting an offer is a great feeling but for us, the work is just beginning. We will confirm to you in writing the exact net amount which you will receive and once you have confirmed that you would like to host the guest, we are ready to move to step two.
- We will then collect full payment from the guest and we will hold the funds until 24 hours after check-in, at which point you receive your money. Our « strict » policy implemented means that all prepayments are non-refundable.
- After the guest’s payment clears the bank, we will ask you to contact the owner services department of Marriott and add the name of the guest to the reservation as the person checking into your unit. There is absolutely no need to justify to Marriott the reasons of such changes.
- At this point, we will need you to forward us Marriott’s e-mail confirming the name of the renter, the arrival and departure dates and all other information needed to check in at the resort.
- We’ve now reached the final step, your guest have checked in, the funds will then be released to your Bank account or Payal account in file.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding our vacation rental process.
What about Payment and Cancellation?
You will need to provide us with your Banking details (IBAN) or PayPal account so we can transfer the guest money to you. We remind you that we will hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in, at which point you receive your money.
Our “strict” cancellation policy implemented means that all prepayments are non refundable. Also, if the guest decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.